Appley, easy-drinking medium traditional, still cider from Rich's Cider Farm in Somerset, made the traditional way from 100% fresh pressed apple juice on the farm where the orchards grow. One of the most popular draught ciders in the West Country - a real crowd-pleaser!
Tastes like apple juice but is deceptively strong at 6%. 10 litre (17.5 pint) bag in box complete with tap, perfect for parties, BBQs or gatherings. No settling required, unpack and start drinking straight away. Will keep fresh for 3-4 weeks once opened. Can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature. We recommend cellar temperature i.e. 10-11 degrees. If you haven't got a cellar then a garage or shed works well too! :)
- Appley, easy-drinking MEDIUM, still cider, made the traditional way on farm from 100% juice
- 10 litre (17.5 pint) bag in box (easier to handle than a mini keg) complete with tap.
- Unpack and start pouring straight away - perfect for parties/ BBQs etc - a real crowd pleaser.
- Consistently Bristol Cider Shop's most popular draught cider in a box.
- Keeps fresh for 3-4 weeks once opened, but store in cool dry place, or the fridge!